This one story cutie has plenty of space for your group of 6! The first bedroom has a king size bed, and the second holds 2 full size beds. Check out the fantastic patio, which is perfect for warm Nashville nights!
There is room in the driveway for a couple of cars!
No need for a rental car with this location! You're WALKABLE to many, many hot spots in Nashville. In the event you'd like to venture out into other areas of Nashville, you'll only be spending $5-$7 one-way with a Lyft of Uber ride. It's pretty awesome! Also, if you're looking for some Vandy Football action, THIS IS THE PLACE! With a 5 minute walk to the stadium, you'll be able to cheer on your favorite team all weekend long!
Interaction with Guests:
We are SO glad you are here and we want your stay with us to be comfortable, pleasant, and memorable! Please don't hesitate to contact us for anything! We can be reached during our operation hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the number that is provided to you at check in. Please also feel free to utilize the messaging system for non-urgent requests or needs. For real though, we all live locally and are around to answer questions about the listing or to simply offer recommendations on the best mimosa for brunch. #priorities
During your stay, we ask that you remember to be respectful of your neighbors. Quiet hours are from 10pm- 7am. For real, take the party to the Honky Tonks on Broadway.
Additionally, thank you for respecting our "no smoking" and "no pets" policy so that we can keep our properties in the best condition possible. Pets include but are not limited to cats, zebras, livestock, and/or spouses. Should you choose to ignore this, there will be a $300 fine assessed for breaking either of these rules. We thank you for refraining and being respectful of our homes - please don't make us hunt you down for fines as it cuts into our naptime.
Rental Policy: It is Stay Local Nashville's policy to not rent to any local guest less than 7 days from today's date. An exception can be made if you are a returning guest or have three or more five star reviews. If you fall into this exception, please message us before you book so that your stay will not be immediately cancelled.
Refund Policy: By booking with Stay Local Nashville, you understand that it is our policy to require a fully executed Non-Disparagement Agreement (NDA) prior to issuing any refund of any amount for any reason. Additionally, by booking with Stay Local Nashville, you understand and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund of any amount without fully executing this NDA.
Damage Waiver: You are renting a PRIVATE HOME. Please treat the property with the respect you would like shown to your own home. We get that accidents happen – some more sober than others – and we want you to be aware of your Damage Waiver coverage should something get a little wild during your stay. In an attempt to make this easier for you, the Damage Waiver fee is INCLUDED IN YOUR CLEANING FEE. Here’s how it works:
By booking with Stay Local Nashville, Inc., you understand and accept that your booking fees include a Damage Waiver. It is the Guests’ responsibility (that’s you!) to report damage that is caused to the Property during your stay. The vacation rental Damage Waiver is not insurance, but instead an agreement by Stay Local Nashville, Inc., to replace or repair unintentional damages up to $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) in total to the rental unit’s interior. Damages that qualify for this agreement must occur during a Guest’s reservation, be disclosed to management prior to check out, and the Damage Waiver must have been paid in full prior to arrival (don’t worry, it’s wrapped into the cleaning fee!). Any damages that either exceed $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars), are not disclosed prior to check out, or are deemed intentional, will be charged to the credit card on file, through the Airbnb resolution center, or through VRBO’s damage claim center. The Damage Waiver does not include theft or intentional or negligent damage and will not be covered by this fee and the Guest will be liable for all costs associated with intentional or negligent damage. The Guest is liable for any and all costs and fees associated with the vacation rental, including reasonable collection costs and attorney’s fees that are in any way associated with the Guest’s and/or the Guest’s invitee’s breach of this agreement, including but not limited to, money owned under this agreement for damage to the premises, fees, and/or fines.
Covid-19 Notice and Disclaimer to Guests:
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge still evolving. COVID-19 has changed a lot about the way we at Stay Local Nashville do business and the ways in which we interact with guests.
While much uncertainty and apprehension around COVID-19 remains, we do know that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact, by coming in contact with a contaminated surface/object, and possibly in the air. It may also spread by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. Some evidence suggests that COVID-19 can live on certain surfaces for several days. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
At Stay Local Nashville, we have implemented various preventive measures aimed to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 among our guests, homeowners, vendors, and employees. All properties have been adequately cleaned in compliance with CDC recommendations prior to your stay. However, we do not guarantee or warrant against the risk of infection. Stay Local Nashville, its owners, employees, and associates (Stay Local Nashville, Inc.) cannot prevent you, your family, your group, and/or your child/children from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing Stay Local Nashville’s services or premises. By booking this property on any platform and/or agreeing to Stay Local Nashville’s rental contract, you acknowledge you have read and understand these warnings and concerns regarding COVID-19 and choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for yourself, your family, your group and/or your child/children while utilizing Stay Local Nashville’s services and enter a Stay Local Nashville property. You hereby forever release and waive your right to bring suit against Stay Local Nashville and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing Stay Local Nashville’s services and premises. You understand that this waiver means you give up your right to bring any claims of negligence and give up any claim you may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
None of the information provided herein is intended as medical advice. This Notice and Disclaimer is intended as a warning to our guests of the risk of contracting COVID-19, a disclaimer of our liability and the liability of our homeowners associated therewith, and an explanation of some of the things we’re doing to mitigate the risk of the spread of COVID-19, as well as some of the things we believe our guests can do to help.
Here’s what we’re doing:
(1) We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, giving special attention to cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as tables, faucets, railings, light switches, and doorknobs. Our operations teams perform routine quality assurance audits for cleaning and inspecting in our homes.
(2) We have implemented a company-wide policy designed to limit physical interactions between employees and guests, owners, vendors, and visitors in our offices, as well as physical interactions among our employees. To the fullest extent possible, our employees are working remotely. Employees working in or around our offices, working inside of our homes, and physically interacting with guests and owners are directed to adhere to specific general hygiene and social distancing requirements.
(3) Our employees will wear masks while inside of our homes and while interacting with guests outside of our offices. Inside of our offices, our employees are required to wear masks during all face-to face interactions.
(4) To further limit physical interactions, our staff will work with guests via phone or video conference to troubleshoot any maintenance or service requests. Our staff will enter guest-occupied homes only if requested and absolutely necessary.
Here’s what you can do:
(1) Staying healthy and mitigating the risk of contracting COVID-19 will require your help. Protect yourself and exercise social responsibility. Maintain at least six (6) feet social distancing from others when possible. Wear a mask, particularly in places like grocery stores and other public-serving businesses. Wash your hands using soap and water for at least twenty (20) seconds as frequently as possible. Carry hand sanitizer and use it frequently. During your stay, regularly clean and wipe down high-touch surfaces. Clean and wipe down personal items such as phones and wallets, and clean areas inside of your vehicles, such as steering wheels. Avoid contact with others who are sick. If You feel sick, isolate yourself from others and seek medical attention.
(2) Should you become symptomatic or receive a positive diagnosis of COVID-19 during or within fourteen (14) days of vacating the property, we request to be alerted, to ensure our team takes proper quarantining precautions.
Cable TV/Wireless Internet
Free On Site Parking
Essentials/ Shampoo/ Linens/ Towels
Heating/ Air Conditioning
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|